Use filters on the Pulsa dashboard to find and view your sensors with ease.
- Filter your products by selecting product type, location, sensor, status, capability and current level.
- Filters can be used individually or layered to create desired search results.
- Product: filters by available product types within company
- Location: filters by locations within company
- Sensor: filters sensors by Pulsa's 4 sensor types:
- differential, pressure, industrial scale, and weight tile
- Status: filters sensor's connectivity status:
- Connected: connected to gateway and sending readings
- Missing: not currently seen by gateway & not sending readings
- Disconnected: not connected to a gateway & not sending readings
- Requires configuration:
- Capability: filters by ability to be shared or edited within company members
- Current level: will filter all sensors within selected range of sensor product level
- Selected filters will appear above search results. Remove or add more filters from any search result.
Search bar and advanced search options
- Enter search options with quotation marks for exact searches
- Ex: enter "Exact" for results that explicitly contain the word "Exact"
- Enter search options without quotations for approximate or related to matches
- Type a forward slash into search bar to view advanced search options
- use "and" to search for sensors that match both/all search requests
- Save your favorite filters by selecting [Saved] or the bookmark icon if using mobile.
- Rename, share, and set your favorite view to be the default.
- Saved filter views are only visible by user.
- To share a view, select saved view, click [Saved] and select "Share view". Link will be copied to clipboard and can be pasted into emails or any messaging platform.
- To exit a saved view, tap away the icon clock icon located on the left of the saved view's name
- You can use "Default view" to select a previously saved view as your preferred sensor list display when you log in to Pulsa.
- Your default view will only apply to your account.
- To set a saved view as a default view, go to your list of saved views (the bookmark icon on your sensor list page)
- Click the triple charm on your selected view
- Select "Set as default view"
- Your default view will display a star next to its name in your list of saved views
- Temporarily remove default view by tapping the clock icon next to the name, or removing filters
- To update or remove your saved view, select a different saved view or select "Unset as default view" in your list of saved views