Pulsa's wireless communication is unique for several key reasons:
- Cross provider coverage: Pulsa's gateway is not tied down any single network - it works across all mobile carriers. That includes over 500 mobile carriers globally, with coverage across all continents. In the United States, Pulsa has partnerships with Verizon, ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile and 10 additional rural carriers.
- Cross generation coverage: Pulsa works across all major cellular generations, including 4g, 3g, and 2g. In metropolitan areas, often 4g is preferred, but in more rural areas with poorer cellular coverage, 2g and 3g signals often work best.
- Plug & play setup: There is no need to call Pulsa support to provision network access. Pulsa's gateway works out of the box - plug it in, and you get coverage immediately.
- Wireless setup: Pulsa doesn't require clunky wires for wireless communications. With a 350ft line of sight range, you can install your gateway wherever there is sun or power.
- Single setup: One single gateway works across the world. No need to choose a specific cellular provider or swap out sim cards. Where there's cellular coverage, Pulsa will work.
Pulsa's cellular solution enables customers to have wireless coverage wherever they need to remotely monitor their inventory.