From sensor details page
- In your Pulsa dashboard, navigate to [Sensors] and select a sensor
- On the sensor's details page, click the gateway name found below the location
- Note: your gateway location will be "Unknown" if no location has been assigned
- Update your gateway's location by selecting from previously created locations, or create a new location
- Include the address or GPS coordinates of your location to see your sensor in map view
- Confirm location and click "Update gateway" to confirm changes
From the Gateways tab
- To update the location of your gateway, navigate to [Gateways] on your Pulsa dashboard
- Select the Gateway you would like to update from list of available gateways.
- Click "Create a new location" to enter a new location, or select existing location from the drop down menu.
- Click "Update gateway" to confirm changes, and a successful update alert will appear at the top of the screen.
- New gateway location should now be visible on your gateways page, and gateway will be able to be searched and organized by location name.